TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » UK makes it official, announces Shannon Dawson as the new offensive coordinator

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK makes it official, announces Shannon Dawson as the new offensive coordinator
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 12-19-2014 04:52 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It’s now official: UK just announced that it has hired Shannon Dawson as the football team’s new offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.

“I’m very excited to bring Shannon Dawson to the University of Kentucky,” Stoops said in a release. “He has done a great job in helping build programs to success on every level. I’ve been impressed with the balance of West Virginia’s offense and how difficult they are to defend. I love the continuity he will bring to what we’ve been doing as we build on the progress we’ve made so far.

“In learning more about Shannon, I’ve found out what a strong leader he is and heard nothing but good things about him throughout our profession,” Stoops concluded.

Dawson returned the kind words and says he can’t wait to be a part of what Mark Stoops is building in Lexington. “The opportunity to work with Coach Stoops is awesome and growing up in SEC country, I’ve always wanted to coach in the league,” Dawson said. “I’ve recruited against Kentucky the last couple of years and have been impressed with how Coach Stoops is building a foundation and has the program going in the right direction. I look forward to helping him and his staff do that.”

Read the entire release after the jump.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com