TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Harris says Harris has to find what is right for him

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harris says Harris has to find what is right for him
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-17-2014 11:40 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damien is having a hard time pulling the trigger and it's probably because his heart says one thing but the lure of Bama and a National Championship is saying another.

Madison Southern’s Damien Harris will receive the Paul Hornung Award today from the Louisville Quarterback Club.

He’s still the nation’s No. 1 running back in several recruiting rankings and seems to have his college choices down to Alabama, Ohio State and Kentucky. If he picks UK in January when he commitment decision is expected, he would be the fifth four-star player in the 2015 recruiting class joining Elie Brown, C.J. Conrad, Andrew Dowell and David Dowell.

Kentucky has one-four star commit in the 2016 class in Woodford County lineman Drake Jackson, a player who knows Harris. While Jackson wants to help bring other big-time players to UK, he understands the decision Harris has to make.

“Damien gets a lot of attention and has a lot of factors to weigh in and make his decision,” Jackson said. “He just has to do what is right for him. See which school he wants to play at right away and what offense fits him best. Offensive linemen fits any offense. He has to find what is right for him.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-18-2014 09:12 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If I was in his shoes, I could see how it would be difficult to pass up on a chance to win a championship ring to playing for the state school and right the ship there.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2014 11:33 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's hope he stays and becomes a very special cat for the next 4 years.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-20-2014 11:49 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He sure is taking his time deciding so it has to be a very tough decision. I think the longed it takes may be to our advantage.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-20-2014 02:54 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He may be waiting to see if any of the backs at Bama leave after this season!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com