TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » MUSCHAMP

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MUSCHAMP
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 12-15-2014 08:28 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MUSCHAMP HAS TAKEN THE DEFENSIVE CORDINATOR JOB, AT AUBURN. PER ESPN.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-15-2014 10:59 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good luck to him and hope it goes better than his stay at Florida.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-15-2014 11:20 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just read a report it won't be Muschamp, hopefully we get Spurrier junior.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-15-2014 06:02 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Muschamp was reported to Auburn. I thought Spurrier Jr. was an offensive type coordinator.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-15-2014 06:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is a offensive genius.

--------------------

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 12-15-2014 07:32 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MUSHCHAMP CMD IS A DEFENSIVE WIZARD. THATS HIS SPECIALITY. IM PRETTY SURE OF THIS.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-15-2014 08:33 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know that's what Auburn hired him to do!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 12-16-2014 06:43 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Catmandoo how can you say Steve Spurrier Jr is an offensive genius, I wasn't impressed at all with south Carolina's offence this year.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9789 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-16-2014 09:16 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Was Spurrier jr. the OC at USC this year?

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-16-2014 10:47 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He was co-coordinator. I am too lazy to look up who he shared that role with.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13624 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-17-2014 06:25 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So you're saying is he doesn't have "THAT MUCH" experience of being head coordinator!

--------------------

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 12-17-2014 08:16 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IT WONT BE SPURRIER. IT WILL BE RILEY

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-17-2014 11:25 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is Spurrier's resume, we may not get him and if we don't whoever we get will not have resume that will even come close to Spurrier's. It will be back to the same old offense we seen for a long time.

Steve Spurrier Jr., who has served on the coaching staffs of two national championship teams and tutored a bevy of outstanding receivers at both the collegiate and professional levels, begins his sixth season as the coach of the Gamecock wide receivers. He also was given the additional title of passing game coordinator beginning with the 2009 season.

In 2009, Spurrier helped wide receiver Alshon Jeffery develop into a consensus first-team Freshman All-American after leading the team in receptions, yards and touchdown receptions.

His receivers had another strong year in 2008 as Kenny McKinley became the school's all-time leading receiver in both receptions (207) and receiving yards (2,781), surpassing the records previously held by Sterling Sharpe. McKinley, who missed part of his senior season with an injury, still managed to haul in 54 passes for 642 yards to lead the team and earn honorable mention all-conference recognition.

In 2007, McKinley earned first-team all-league recognition after setting a school record with 77 receptions for 968 yards and nine touchdowns.

In 2006, Spurrier's top two receivers, Sidney Rice and McKinley, combined for 123 catches and 1,970 yards receiving, the top tandem marks in school history. Rice owns two of the top three receiving seasons in Carolina history and set numerous records in just two campaigns in the Garnet and Black.

In his first season with the Gamecocks, Spurrier mentored Rice, who broke nearly every receiving record at the school en route to Freshman All-America honors. Rice ended the campaign as the school's single-season receiving yards leader after catching 70 passes for 1,143 yards.

Spurrier brought 11 years of coaching experience to Carolina, with his most recent stop being at the University of Arizona under head coach Mike Stoops.

He spent two seasons as wide receivers coach in the National Football League with the Washington Redskins. While with the Redskins, Spurrier Jr. coached Laveraneus Coles, whose 2003 receiving totals of 82 receptions for 1,204 yards earned him his only Pro Bowl appearance. He also coached Rod Gardner, who was Washington's leading receiver in 2002 with 1,007 yards.

Spurrier was part of Bob Stoops' rebuilding project at Oklahoma, which culminated with a perfect 13-0 record and national championship in 2000. He spent three seasons as the Sooners' wide receivers coach, working with such standouts as Mark Clayton and Josh Norman.

Prior to his stay in Norman, Spurrier worked at Florida for five seasons and was part of the Gators' 1996 national championship club.

During his collegiate coaching career, he has been involved with a dozen postseason bowl teams, four conference championships (three SEC and one Big 12) and two national championships (Florida 1996 and Oklahoma 2000).

Link

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com