TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Drake Jackson

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drake Jackson
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 12-13-2014 03:39 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any news on his decision today, he is to decide
between ohio st, Alabama, UK and a couple other
big boys. UK is favored.

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 12-13-2014 06:38 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kentucky

Link

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-13-2014 08:41 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yahtzee!

A four-star center, rated number one in the nation at his position.

Go Cats! Now, as we build the line, we need a certain running back to commit next....

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 12-13-2014 09:42 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom I couldn't get you link to open.

With Alan Cutler by his side, Drake unzipped his sweatshirt to reveal a #52 Kentucky jersey beneath it. How special is that? (Plus, Alan freaking Cutler, you guys!!)

Drake Jackson is the 18th 4-star commit since 2013. Joker Phillips and Rich Brooks had 13 in 10 years of coaching at Kentucky.

Follow the newest UK commit on Twitter: @THE_DRAKE_52

Link

Watch Drake Jackson announce live

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 12-14-2014 01:21 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HARISS IS WHY THEY ARE BUILDING THE LINE NO NEED FOR A GREAT RUNNING BACK, WHEN HE HAS NO WHERE TO RUN.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-14-2014 07:32 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A story I saw yesterday evening said he had already told Coach Stoops the evening before. Welcome aboard young man! Now let's get the special running back to sing up and DO THIS THING!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-15-2014 10:55 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is the video of him telling his decision to all the Cat fans.

Sitting in front of the fireplace of his family's log cabin and with about 50 relatives, friends and football teammates crammed into the living room to hear him speak, Drake Jackson was at home when he let everyone know he was staying home.

Jackson, a four-star junior from Woodford County High School and arguably the nation's best interior offensive lineman, unzipped a sweatshirt to reveal a blue University of Kentucky jersey, bringing a roar of cheers from the crowd and giving the Wildcats a key in-state recruiting victory.

"It's my home-state school," Jackson said. "It's the place where I feel most comfortable. The coaches did a great job recruiting me, and I'm so excited about what they're doing there."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-15-2014 06:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone that's as excited as he is to be on our team can be nothing but a positive when trying to draw others into the fold!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-15-2014 06:53 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just hope he knows a lot of Div 1 talented players and to be honest there are not to many of them in Kentucky.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com