TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Don't Like Our Bowl Chances

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Like Our Bowl Chances
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-22-2014 03:58 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If UL plays with this speed and agility next week we can forget a bowl game. I can see career high games for Dyer and the QB. Maybe they'll tire themselves out vs ND. I sure hope I'm wrong.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-22-2014 04:01 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't like our chances very well. It's senior day for them, they're playing with momentum and we're playing from behind. Not saying it's impossible but not probable!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123989 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-22-2014 04:08 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't watched either team. Not sure if UL is really that good or that Notre Dame is just that bad.

[ 11-22-2014, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-22-2014 04:15 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Notre Dame sucks and should fire their coach. They can't play D.

By the way, holding should have been called on the Cards for the last TD.

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-22-2014 04:18 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I knew that as long as Quick was breathing he would be playing for the Cards today. NO matter what he did wrong. They aren't known as the University of Integrity. Look at the head coaches for both of their men's major sports programs!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-22-2014 04:20 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK's QB isn't as bad as the Iris kid. But blowing a wide open TD by under throwing it looks familiar. How in the world can a college kid miss that throw? He had a 10 yard cushion.
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-22-2014 04:22 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK's redshirt QB can hit the long ball in stride and every other throw. This year's QB has a stronger arm to get it out quicker in the flat. I will take the more accurate QB, every time.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-22-2014 04:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With the speed of the SEC defenses it takes the QB with the best quickest decision making to lead a team on game day!

--------------------

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-22-2014 04:43 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bonnafon (?) is a fast QB on the run and we usually struggle against those kind of QB's. Hope we can contain him.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-22-2014 04:51 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope Dupree can knock his block off!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-22-2014 07:54 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Louisville's win today was against Notre Dame who has lost 5 out of their last 6 games and are not a very good football team. The Cards have played a mediocre schedule but that hasn't changed much from past years but 8 wins does show they know how to win. They are quick and think we will have a hard time matching up with their speed. Don't like our chances but it is what it is.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-22-2014 08:03 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Containing the quarterback will be one of our biggest challenges! HE runs the ball better than he throws it!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-22-2014 08:35 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bonnafon went 8-21 with a interception today so his passing numbers were not that impressive. You can bet however he probably will all of a sudden become Peyton Manning when we play them.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-22-2014 08:43 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bonnafon their QB did gain 67 yards on 15 rushes for 2.3 yards per carry so that doesn't sound like much. Now Radcliff their running back is a different story he can run the ball and today he ran for 136 yards for 8 yards a carry.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-22-2014 08:48 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's going to depend on who shows up for the Cats. If Towels plays like he did early in the year and our running backs decide do the same, we win the game however if they play like they have this last half of the season we lose.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-22-2014 10:17 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OUr defense will have to try to stifle the run game if we want a chance to win that game!

--------------------

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-23-2014 07:55 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
we will not be able to run the ball against them, so we must pass to beat them, and pass accurate, so imo we have no chance, their receiver parker will have a field day against us. say what you want about PETRINO, BUT HE CAN FLAT OUT COACH FOOTBALL, HES A OFFENSIVE GENUIS, HE CAN CALL SOME PLAYS. AS I HAVE SAID LAST FEW WEEKS OUR TEAM IS JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS. VILLE WILL SCORE BIG TIME ON US. ITS SAD TO SAY BUT THEY WILL. I LOVE TOWELS BUT HE CANNOT PUT THE BALL WHERE ITS NEEDS TO BE, AND WE DO DROP ALOT OF PASSES.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com