TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Cats excited about playing Louisville

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats excited about playing Louisville
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-17-2014 12:23 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's hope they come ready to play and play that way the whole game.

What does Mark Stoops think it will take for his team to win at Louisville Nov. 29? Here’s what he said after Saturday’s loss at Tennessee:

“We got to get back and refocus. Like I said, I think a little bit of healing up will help us. They need a little bit of time to decompress. It’s always such a quick turnaround, certainly for coaches and players, from week to week.

“In the middle of a tough stretch, you got no time to dwell on any loss or anything. It’s difficult for those players, too, each week getting right back in there on Monday and us pushing them. I think they need a little time mentally and physically to heal up a little bit, then we’ll get right back to work.

“But we’re excited. That’s the good news. We’re excited. The team will be excited. We have an opportunity to win the last game, to be 6-6 and to go to a bowl game. So that’s good news.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-17-2014 01:30 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AS BAD AS I DISLIKE VILLE THEY WILL GO THROUGH US LIKE A DOSE OF SALTS THROUGH A WIDOW WOMAN. JMO

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-17-2014 02:39 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Green-Bean:
AS BAD AS I DISLIKE VILLE THEY WILL GO THROUGH US LIKE A DOSE OF SALTS THROUGH A WIDOW WOMAN. JMO

Not sure what that means, but I have a hard time believing the Cats will win.

Hope they prove me wrong. Go Cats!

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-18-2014 07:01 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BOOM JUST A OLD MOUNTAIN SAYING. DONT MEAN NOTHING PERSONAL.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-18-2014 12:40 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Green-Bean:
BOOM JUST A OLD MOUNTAIN SAYING. DONT MEAN NOTHING PERSONAL.

Not sure I would use that one, but I would love for you to use more of them. I am sure you have a few of them that I can relate to.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com