TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » There's always next year.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: There's always next year.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-15-2014 09:24 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like we will have to wait another year to see UK in a bowl game. I knew we would be lucky to win any of the final 6 games. Looks like we need to go back and teach some of these guys how to tackle. Our defensive line is not putting much pressure on the opponent either. Only one more game of misery to watch. Another thing, Towles accuracy has gotten very bad. He is not leading his receivers. A lot of them are behind the guy.
Posts: 14176 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-15-2014 09:40 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HOw many years have we been saying this now?

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-16-2014 12:21 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
all my life. Hamilton wait till next year.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-16-2014 07:41 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For some of us, G-B the best years may already be behind us.

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-16-2014 08:47 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tennessee had an off week, before they whipped UK. The game wasn't even close.

UL had an off week, then plays Notre Dame, then UK.

Kentucky has an off week this week, then plays UL.

Maybe the Cats can heal up a bit and go out and execute on both sides of the ball.

Not sure if they can turn things around this season, for the final game. But I am always hoping.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-16-2014 10:50 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom, good point and hope your right.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-16-2014 10:53 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I do think playing a team out of the SEC will help especially Louisville who we have to be sky high to play.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-16-2014 03:14 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Getting a weeks rest can't hurt!

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-16-2014 03:36 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not holding my breath.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36272 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-16-2014 05:43 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This UK team has to be the worst fundamentally sound tackling team in history. When an opponent is in the open field and our defender is in position to make the tackle they end up scoring a TD. When our RB/Receiver is in the open field and the defender has a play, we're on the ground. So disheartening to watch over and over and over and over and over and over...

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-16-2014 05:59 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It has not been a good second half of the season for sure.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-16-2014 08:07 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We all knew the second half of the season would be rough!

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com