TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Network analysts favoring UT over our Cats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Network analysts favoring UT over our Cats
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-15-2014 03:44 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Granted it's going to be a upset if we win but upsets do happen.

Tim Tebow: It definitely is a must-win for both programs. But one program is doing a little bit better, has a little bit more hype, and a little bit more swag…that’s Tennessee. Why? Because Joshua Dobbs is playing better at quarterback than Patrick Towles is for Kentucky.

Marcus Spears: (On Joshua Dobbs) Don’t get ahead of yourself young fella. Take it all in stride. Keep learning the game. We have the “Kenny Hill affect.” I think what these coaches do with these young quarterbacks is give them a message. This is a marathon not a sprint. We think you’re a good player, but we need to pull back the reigns a little bit.

Marcus Spears: I feel good about Tennessee’s defense because I think they have some guys that are going to play on Sunday. I think that gives them the edge in this game.

Paul Finebaum: Five or six weeks ago we were saying how great of a job Coach Stoops is doing, and he has done a great job. But if he loses this afternoon, that’s five straight losses. He got a contract extension just in time!

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 11-15-2014 06:11 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Las Vegas had UT has an 11 point favorite. I do have to agree with Finebaum statement as well. Not saying I'm upset with the extension, just saying that it did come at the right time.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-16-2014 11:05 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with Tebow and he was right on.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com