TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Teams notes and numbers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teams notes and numbers
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-09-2014 08:28 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They aren't pretty but we have a shot at winning our last two games.

KENTUCKY POSTGAME NOTES

No. 17 Georgia at Kentucky

Commonwealth Stadium — Lexington, Ky.

Nov. 8, 2014

FINAL SCORE: No. 17 Georgia 63, Kentucky 31

Team Records and Series Notes
With the loss, Kentucky is 5-5, 2-5 in the Southeastern Conference. Georgia is 7-2, 5-2 in the SEC.
Georgia leads the all-time series, 53-12-2, including a 26-7 mark in games played in Lexington.
UK is 5-9-1 all-time when playing on Nov. 8.
Kentucky will return to action on Saturday at Tennessee, with kickoff at 4 p.m. ET in Knoxville, Tenn. The game will be televised live on the SEC Network.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-10-2014 08:35 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully Saturdays game in Knoxville will be a win for the Cats and a bowl game. Got to keep the faith.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-10-2014 08:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Defense will have to step back up this weekend and make the difference in this game!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123985 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-11-2014 12:40 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hope im wrong but I think our players have quit, cashed it in.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-11-2014 06:39 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OH, I hope you are wrong, G-B!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123985 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-11-2014 10:22 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I really don't believe that one bit but can't deny that it's not the same team who played so well the first 5 games or so. This is "pure" speculation but I think we still are not a deep team and when we get injuries it really hurts and until we get back-ups that are comparable to our starters we are not going to be the same team that started the season.

--------------------

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-11-2014 09:32 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CMD I DONT WANT TO BELEIVE IT, TRUST ME, BUT I SAW PLAYERS NOT TACKLING, HECK GEORGIA WOULD SCORE UNTOUCHED, EVEN STOOPS SAID HE PUT A PLAYER ON SCHOLARSHIP AND HE LET HIM DOWN, FORGOT THE PLAYER, DEFENSIVE BACK I THINK, AND STOOPS SAID HE USUALLY DONT CALL OUT PLAYERS, BUT HE DID ON THIS ONE. IF THEY WANT TO MAKE ME EAT CROW, I WANT TO SEE SOME EFFORT AT TENN, AND I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY I WAS WRONG, BUT THE LAST FEW GAMES I JUST HAVENT SEEN IT. BEATING TENN WOULD MAKE THIS OLD HILLBILLY VERY HAPPY. GOING TO A BOWL GAME EVEN MORE. GO CATS!!!

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-11-2014 09:48 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
G-B I'm saying that the problems we are having is due to not having a talented bench and when starters get injured and can't play is when we get into trouble. The better SEC teams have deep benches and until we develop our depth we will continue to play like we have been these past 4 or 5 games. We played real well until we lost a number of players due to injury and until either our injured players get healthy or we develop a deeper bench we will continue to struggle.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com