TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Making Mason look like Tom Brady

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Making Mason look like Tom Brady
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 11-08-2014 02:46 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK's defense is making an average QB look great.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 11-08-2014 02:52 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Every week the announcers say that a player on the opposing team that the cats are playing is have the game of their carreer, it's been that away for years. I believe DJ elliot should be fired, just for the pure reason that this is the worst fundamentally takling team i've ever seen. Lack of talent is one thing but fundamentals there's no excuse for not knowing how to tackle.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9794 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-08-2014 03:23 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ELLIOT SHOULD BE FIRED, SPECIAL TEAMS COACH SHOULD BE FIRED, AND I HAVE MY DOUBTS, ABOUT NEAL BROWN. MAJOR WORK TO BE DONE , AND TELL ME THIS WE WIN THE TOSS ABOUT EVERY WEEK AND DEFER, AND THE OTHER TEAM SCORES. TODAY ON FIRST PLAY UNTOUCHED, AND THEN WE GET BALL FIRST SECOND HALF AND LOSE IT FIRST PLAY NEVER GIVE GREAT TEAMS LIKE GEORGIA FIRST CHANCE. WIN TOSS TAKE BALL.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-08-2014 04:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mason had 3 incomplete passes all day! Pretty good stats!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123989 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-08-2014 08:11 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mason will throw 4 interceptions next week against Auburn. Mark it down. Fool's gold when you play UK.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-08-2014 09:27 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They have to load the box to stop the run and get burned on the pass. It is still a young team. I want to see them make a bowl. I want to see them win 7 to 8 games. Not going to happen this season. It is only the second year of playing in the toughest conference while trying to get better talent. The spread offense shouldn't be sputtering like it is, in my opinion. I am more disappointed in the passing game, than anything else. Very first offensive play is an interception. Maybe the starting QB will be a future pro, but for some reason, the game seems to be coming to hard for him, this season.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 11-08-2014 09:54 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
boom,

I agree very young team and they are much improved compared to the last few years.

I hate the offense. You have a Pro Style QB with a strong arm and UK runs this gimmicky offense. I would love to see UK attempt more down field throws. I hate all the bubble screens and designed QB runs. I know they are some what limited on down field throws due to protection issues.

[ 11-09-2014, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-08-2014 10:32 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We were so focused on Trying, (tic) to stop the run game that we left our DB's on an island all day long trying to stop the receivers of Georgia!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123989 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com