TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Georgia running game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Georgia running game
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-08-2014 03:57 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember South Carolina running the ball down Kentucky's throat, the first two possessions. The Cats were lucky to win that game.

The Dawgs don't have Gurley, but they have a beast in Chubs. I am not sure if they can keep from getting steam rolled by the Georgia ground game.

It seems that the defense hast to get smacked around for the first quarter, before they get their bearings and the offense can't decide if they want to execute and show up for more than one game in a row.

Maybe the defense can figure things out in the first quarter and not get trucked for a couple of scores early. Maybe the offense will decide to play this game, since they took the last game off and did not show up.

I know it is a young team. It is a rebuilding process and the staff is red shirting a lot of young, talented players and slowly building better talent. But, if they can just win one more game, they can send their seniors to a bowl game and get a month more of practice time for all of those young players.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-08-2014 10:18 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A bowl game is exactly what Kentucky needs both players and fans. It would be a big boost to recruiting too.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-08-2014 03:25 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IT WILL BE AWHILE BEFORE WE GET A BOWL GAME, ESPECIALLY PLAYING IN SEC. IMO

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-08-2014 04:02 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know it's a long shot, but there's still a shot in Tennessee. They are as inconsistent as we are!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-08-2014 04:47 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That should be a great game and one we do have a shot of winning.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-08-2014 10:30 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The bad thing about it is that it's in Knoxville!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com