TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Mark Stoops: “I plan on being here for a long time.”

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mark Stoops: “I plan on being here for a long time.”
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 10-31-2014 03:41 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
His name is being tossed around as a candidate for other jobs at season’s end, but Mark Stoops didn’t think twice before signing his new contract extension with the University of Kentucky. He met with the media before boarding the plane to Missouri this afternoon and spoke very highly of his relationship with Mitch Barnhart, the university, and his football program.

“We’re committed to each other,” said Stoops, several times. “I have the same commitment back to these kids and the program. It’s a great relationship and I plan on being here for a long time.”

He said the Stoops family was built on loyalty and he feels the loyalty here at Kentucky.

“I’m here, I’m happy to be the head coach and I’m looking forward to many more years,” he added. “I’m not interested in going anywhere.”

Now let’s go out there and clinch this bowl game.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-31-2014 06:43 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eleem, great news for sure.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 10-31-2014 10:42 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
REALLY GOOD NEWS.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-01-2014 03:13 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My hope is he continues to turn this program around for several more years! According to his contract he doesn't HAVE to stay!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123982 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-01-2014 09:25 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think he likes it here and wants to make this program the best it can be.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-01-2014 09:46 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We're going to have to be patient. I know we want results NOW! But he's slowly getting it done!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123982 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com