TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Brown not losing confidence in Timmons

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brown not losing confidence in Timmons
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-27-2014 02:37 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Timmons has the ability and will only get better by the game. It's good to see the coachs having confidence in their players and it's going to pay off in the end.

Even though Ryan Timmons failed to make a couple of key catches, including one in the end zone, Kentucky offensive coordinator Neal Brown said he was “proud” of the way the sophomore receiver played against No. 1 Mississippi State.

“He had over 100 yards. Obviously he left two plays out there. He’s a big-time player. We really count on him to be a big-time player. As far as how he played without the ball, that’s my main concern. I can’t really evaluate that till after the game,” Brown said.

‘I know he’s capable of making big plays. I know that. He’s done that. We’ve got to get him using is hands. The last one in the end zone, that’s a difficult play. I’d love for him to make it, but that’s a difficult play. The 3rd-and-4 is the one I think if he just puts his hands in front, catches it with his hands rather than his body, I think that’s one he makes.

“But I will not lose confidence in him. Hopefully when I turn on that video I see him blocking, I see him playing the way we want to be played. Here’s what I tell him: the video tells your story. You are who you are on video. That goes out to everybody we play.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com