TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » YAHTZEE-Get To Know Kengera Daniel

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: YAHTZEE-Get To Know Kengera Daniel
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 10-22-2014 08:45 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Three-star defensive end Kengera Daniel became the 16th member of Kentucky’s 2015 football recruiting class Wednesday night when he sat down between his parents and announced his decision via video on Bleacher Report. The product of Raleigh, North Carolina chose the Cats over several major programs, citing a number of reasons why UK stood out, from the feel of Lexington to the upward trend under Mark Stoops.

The commitment is huge for Kentucky, especially considering the recent loss of defensive end commit Darius Fullwood. At an athletic 6-foot-6, almost 250 pounds, Daniel is more than a serviceable replacement on the defensive line. He has the potential to be a star under the current staff once he gets on campus and gets to work.

Let’s celebrate the addition of Kengera to the family by learning a little more about him and how he get here.

Can I get a Yahtzee?

The atmosphere and coaching staff set UK apart.

When asked why Kentucky, Daniel first gave credit to the atmosphere at Commonwealth Stadium and the Kentucky coaching staff. He’s also grown close to several of the current players on the UK roster. “I just felt like it’s the place I need to be,” he said.

He took his official visit to Kentucky for the South Carolina game.

Talk about great timing for Stoops: Daniel’s official visit to Lexington was the October 4th weekend, when the Cats upset South Carolina. Daniel was on the field after the game and celebrated with the players later that night.

His final five included Alabama, Louisville, NC State and Virginia.

He also had offers from Michigan, Tennessee, Miami and Wake Forest, and heavy interest from Florida State, Ohio State, South Carolina and Virginia Tech.

He wants to major in Biomedical Engineering.

Because #WhyNot?

UK sent him this…

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-24-2014 03:00 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yahtzee

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com