TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Stoops on LSU, coordinator and Patrick Towles

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stoops on LSU, coordinator and Patrick Towles
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-18-2014 09:22 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good to hear Towles is playing better as we have "no shot" if he doesn't have a "great" game.

Here is part of what Kentucky coach Mark Stoops had to say after practice Thursday:

Biggest concern about LSU: “The physicality on both sides of the ball and big-play capability on all sides of the ball. They’ve got a lot of good athletes down there, a little bit young for them in certain spots because of the great talent that they’ve had and lost, but they’re still — these guys are just as talented and they really have big-play capability.”

Traits of coordinator Cam Cameron’s offense at LSU: “I just think you see an excellent play caller and sets things up. Anybody with that pro experience does a nice job of setting things up with their run game and their play actions and like I said, if you think it’s not just as easy as going one way or another, they keep you balanced. They’re balanced in their run game. They know if you’re cheating too far one way, they’ll go another.”

Having a quarterback in Patrick Towles who likes playing on the road: “He’s had a good week of practice. (Noise) really didn’t affect us much the last time we were at that type of environment. Let’s hope it’s the same. I think it’s certainly not uncommon to see some problems when you’re in a hostile environment, so if we get a few, we’ve just got to be able to overcome them.”

Link

[ 10-18-2014, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com