TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » What Stoops told the Cats after the game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Stoops told the Cats after the game
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-14-2014 01:24 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stoops and his coach's are not only good they are class acts and we are so lucky to have them coaching football team.

What did Mark Stoops say to his team in the locker room after Saturday night’s triple overtime loss at Florida?

“I told them the same thing that I said in here, that we weren’t perfect, but I did think it was a perfect effort,” said Stoops. “We left it on the field tonight. We’re never, ever gonna be happy with moral victories. But if we lay it on the line like that and prepare like that and go to play like that, then we’ll grow up and we’ll have more opportunities to win.

“And when we get in those opportunities, you got to learn from this and you got to make plays. There was plays on both sides of the ball that we didn’t make that had a chance to win. We had a chance to win in regulation. We had a chance to win on the fourth down.

“There’s things that — it is what it is. You got to live with them, you got to learn from them. We all got to do better and move on.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 09-16-2014 02:28 PM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I really like Coach Stoops' attitude and what he is building here.

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-16-2014 03:46 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ala, I do too as he is a good coach and even better human being.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com