TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Neal Brown ""You can't accept moral victories"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Neal Brown ""You can't accept moral victories"
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-14-2014 01:18 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Granted we lost but we did play with heart and determination and once they get what the coach's are teaching them we will be that much better. We are going to have to play better no doubt about it as there are a number of teams in the SEC that are better than Florida.

Don’t, don’t, don’t even bring (the streak) up. We had a chance to break it. It’s one of them deals. I think you’re honest with them. You can’t accept moral victories,” Brown said. “It’s not a game where we’re walking out of here boasting about how we played.

“Our kids were disappointed. There are some down heads in there. The one thing I did tell them; I thought Mark (Stoops) said this. We went and watched this movie the other night that they didn’t play perfect, but they played with perfect effort. I thought our guys played hard, so I’m proud of them for that.

“Tomorrow or Monday when we watch this, we show them that. That it’s a game of inches; it’s a game of details. There were some things we didn’t do fundamentally as well as we needed to. That’s probably why we didn’t make some of the plays we needed to.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com