TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Cats vs Gators in game chat.... (Page 12)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Author Topic: Cats vs Gators in game chat....
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-14-2014 12:02 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wonder how we will play next game? I hope this game will give us the confidence we haven't had for years.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-14-2014 12:03 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That bad call is on tape and hope the Refs get a good look at it...

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-14-2014 12:04 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The one thing we need to improve on is our running game. We need a really good running back.

--------------------

WildcatFanatic
Player
Member # 2932

posted 09-14-2014 12:06 AM      Profile for WildcatFanatic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good point CMD. Major difference in the two teams. A big bruising back will help us a lot.
Posts: 1531 | From: Lexington, Ky | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 09-14-2014 12:10 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cmd the running game cost us.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-14-2014 12:13 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildcatFanatic:
Good point CMD. Major difference in the two teams. A big bruising back will help us a lot.

I disagree. It's not the running backs. The O line is banged up and they had a patchwork O line against Florida and the starting tackle wasn't 100%, either. It is what it is. They came up short. I still like the fight they showed and believe that they are getting better. Go Cats!
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-14-2014 12:13 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WF and G-B, I hope Damien Harris watched that game and decides to stay home and play for the Cats. He would be a big part of bringing Kentucky back to respectability as we need his running ability.

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-14-2014 08:28 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With the bye week, I am hoping the O line will get healthy.

Towles threw the ball short a lot on the deep balls and was not accurate on a lot of throws. There were a few drops, where the ball hit the receivers in the hands. Towles did throw a couple of beautiful side line balls where only his man could catch it.

On the other side, if UF's QB had been accurate in the first half, Kentucky may have been down by a couple of TDs.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com