TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Lorenzen is preparing Towles for the swamp

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lorenzen is preparing Towles for the swamp
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-13-2014 09:56 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's hot down here today but they will be playing at 7:30 tonight so it won't be unbearable.

Patrick Towles has talked to former UK quarterbacks about playing at Florida.

“I’ve been down there. I went down there my freshman year when Morgan (Newton) played. So I know the atmosphere,” Towles said. “It’s kind of like a microwave when you walk in at first. It’s so hot. So, so hot. We play down there at night, so it won’t be as hot.

“Ive talked to Morgan a little bit about it and Jared (Lorenzen), Jared of course. He used to say he’d get sick, get sea sick when they start swaying back and forth, puking on the sideline. I don’t know if that’s what he ate before the game or what. I talked to those guys a little bit.”

With Lorenzen, who knows. But guessing no way that Towles will be “puking” before the game.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com