TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » 27 game losing streak to Florida will not be used for motivation

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 27 game losing streak to Florida will not be used for motivation
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-09-2014 08:11 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's a sick stat and has to be broken.

Kentucky has lost 27 straight games to Florida, a fact that coach Mark Stoops does not plan to use as motivation for his team going into Saturday night’s game in Gainesville.

“I really don’t think we need that motivation. If it does (provide motivation) to some individual players, that’s fine. I’ll let them read that, but it’s not something I want to put in front of them. We’re pretty motivated to get out there and play well and to try to get a win,” said Stoops.

Stoops knows this is a chance for his team to show how the program is progressing after the Cats have opened the season with wins over UT-Martin and Ohio.

“I’m anxious. I want to have a great week of preparation by our coaches and our players. I want us just as excited to go out there and play as we were in the first two games at home, and I think it will be interesting to see how our young players respond and how they go play. So, yeah, it’s a measuring stick for us,” Stoops said.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com