TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Dupree all-around good guy..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dupree all-around good guy..
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-28-2014 05:00 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The more I read and hear about Bud Dupree the more he is becoming my favorite Cat.

If there’s one thing Bud Dupree wishes UK fans knew better about him, it would be that “I like to see other people succeed and one thing coaches in high school told me was that you are not really going to be successful unless you help others.” He never forgot that.

“Every time I am on the field I try to make plays and every time somebody in my life does something good, I always try to help them out just to make sure that they know that is a good thing,” he said. “I have always been that happy, go-lucky guy. I always have fun no matter what the situation is. Tough situation growing up or at home, I always tried to make the best out of it to try to make my people proud and not go down the wrong path that others did. I just try to make my family happy and people that are associated with me happy.”

With the work he puts in for football, he knows he’s far from a normal college student.

“I don’t think I will ever have a chance just to be a normal college kid. The weekends I try to live life, but it’s not that easy. I think I will never have a regular life until I get done with football. There is no time for nothing at all. Even on Sunday you want to try and go to church, but there is nothing at all you can do normal,” he said.

“But the thing I will remember most about football would be the relationships I have built with my teammates. Knowing that I can call those guys any time … I am not really close with the whole team, but I am close with a group of guys that I know I can call if anything happens and they will have my back and I will have their back.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com