TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Getting Anxious!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting Anxious!!
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-28-2014 03:56 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I had my final walk thru Tuesday night at the stadium with my supervisor. This is for the game day activity worker job I will be starting Saturday. I will be working the Recruit Section Security. That will be Section 107, rows 19-42, the top half of the section. Got all the instructions about not letting the recruits and student sections intermingle. Don't want no NCAA violations. No big groups of people wanting autographs. And we're not allowed to ask for autographs either. At least not while the recruit is in section 107. I'm sure there may be someone trying to sneak into the section. Should be a good view of the game being between the 15 &30 yard line at one end. I sort of doubt there will be any big names there for this game but the SEC games should have a pretty full section.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-28-2014 04:49 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama your going to love it and hopefully will get to see some good football too. Go Cats..

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-28-2014 09:00 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, here is your new work place where you will be hanging out. Where is section 107 in relation to the picture?

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com