TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Dupree has no regrets on coming to UK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dupree has no regrets on coming to UK
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-27-2014 09:57 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's good to hear when any of our athletes talk about how they enjoy their college careers with the Big Blue. It means UK and the athletic department are doing the right things.

Despite going 2-10 each of the last two seasons and having to go through a head coaching change, senior Bud Dupree doesn’t second guess his decision to come to UK going into Saturday’s season-opening game against UT-Martin.

“I wouldn’t trade it for anything. It was a great decision I think for me to come to Kentucky and I think it made me a man being so far from home and made me a man who had to grow up faster and helped me in the long run. I have no regrets,” Dupree said.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-27-2014 10:19 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cmd a lot will call me crazy old man, I been watching Ky football a little over 50 yrs. and I just got this feeling we gonna win 6 games this year. we got speed, we got good lines o line and d line. our receivers are gifted young but really good, our backs are second to none. kicking game is really good, coaching is great, barring injuries I believe we go bowling this year, I know we will next year, if Towles does what I seen him do in High school. we will be fine and dandy, Reese Phillips is a very good qb to, of course we know what barker is but stoops wants to red shirt him. but Phillips is very good back up, folks will see that I think we put up a lot of points Saturday. kemp may run for 200 yrds.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-27-2014 04:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
G-B, hope your right but we still are awfully young and most every SEC team is loaded with experienced players which will take it's toll on our newbies. We are getting better and we will be competing in the future, just don't see it happening this season.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-27-2014 10:57 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In my humble opinion, Barnhart has hired the right man for the job. Stoops has assembled a staff that not only has solid credentials, but has also proven to be much stronger recruiters than any staff since the Fran Curci era.

But, it has been such a long time since Kentucky has had a decent team, many fans and the media are taking a "show me" approach to UK's projected improvement.

I am looking forward to the start of the season.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com