TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » UK commit Marcus Walker trusts coach Scott

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK commit Marcus Walker trusts coach Scott
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-27-2014 10:42 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would bet coach Chad Scott will be one of our better recruiters in the future.

Florida safety Marcus Walker, considered a top 250 player in the 2015 recruiting class, says that UK assistant coach Chad Scott never stopped recruiting him even after he de-committed from UK and that was part of the reason he decided to eventually re-commit to Kentucky.

“He’s an honest man and just kept recruiting me hard,” Walker said during Sunday Morning Sports on WLAP. “Everything he told me, it was true when I visited. I believed him and he was just such a honest guy that I feel like I can trust him. That was important.”

He also said that his high school teammate, center Luke Hiers, didn’t try to pressure him to re-commit to UK and join him in the 2015 recruiting class.

“He didn’t try to pressure me. He talked to me like you are going to like it, but he didn’t really try to sell me on coming. He just let me make my choice,” Walker said. “But Luke is a special kid. He is very talented and he is very quick for a center. That’s what separates him and what makes him one of the top centers in the nation.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com