TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » What does baddest dude on the offensive line mean?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What does baddest dude on the offensive line mean?
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-27-2014 07:28 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jordon Swindle explains it this way:

Kentucky junior offensive tackle Jordan Swindle was called the “baddest dude” on the offensive line by coordinator Neal Brown — and loved every minute of it.

“Definitely a compliment.That is what I strive to be,” Swindle said. “In high school I had to be the nastiest due on the offensive line because I was always little under developed compared to other guys. I had to be the one to outgrind other people and make them not want to play.”

So what does baddest due mean to him?

“That is being relentless for me. Just every play go after him and get in his face and make him wish he was not being blocked by me. Nothing dirty, just relentless all the time,” Swindle said.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com