TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Brown talks about the offense-Good and Bad

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brown talks about the offense-Good and Bad
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-13-2014 01:54 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I want to see if our two hot shot quarterbacks are going to be much better than last years quarterbacks.

Neal Brown said who will be Kentucky’s starting quarterback is not the issue that might make him lie awake at night as the season draws nearer.

‘When I start getting worried, things that keep you up at night, is that we’re probably still a year away in some positions,” said Brown. “Who’s going to be our third offensive tackle? Jordan Swindle and Darrian Miller are our two starters. They played almost every down last year at those positions.

“I feel good about those guys. I think they’re legitimate, good SEC football players. I’m really excited about Jordan Swindle’s growth. But who are our third guys going to be? Teven Eatmon-Nared could bounce up there, and we know that there’s a redshirt freshman getting ready to do that. And there’s receiver.

‘We need to have some guys step up. I think that we’re going to need a couple of those new guys. In a perfect world, I wouldn’t have to count on two freshmen, and in one more year, we’re going to get away from that.

‘There’s always going to special type of skill guys that come into play, and we ended up starting three of those guys last year. Four of our top five receivers were all newcomers, either freshmen or junior college transfers. Some of those young guys are going to come in right away and play as freshmen.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com