TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Adam Miller Edition

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adam Miller Edition
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-11-2021 11:43 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There seems to be some legitimate buzz with Illinois transfer Adam Miller and Kentucky.

We’ve already told you about some of the weird stuff here, but now with him working out with Bryce Hopkins, I think it’s a legitimate possibility that Miller transfers to Kentucky.

On one hand, it makes sense. Miller is a guy that has shown the ability to shoot the ball and Kentucky definitely needs more of that. Many folks around the Illinois program expected Miller to take a significant leap from the 8 points per game he averaged this past season as he took on a bigger role.

On the other hand, I think the 68 percent free throw shooting is a concern and I’m not sure he plugs in at the point guard spot, which it would seem Kentucky is looking to the transfer market to fill.

Kentucky could be planning to add Miller and a point guard, especially if they don’t expect Davion Mintz to come back. But right now, there seems to be a lot of unknowns.

Miller would be a great addition, but Kentucky still needs to add a point guard even if they bring Miller on. Adding someone with Miller’s potential would serve as a great boost for Kentucky’s roster.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com