TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » UK makes top 5 for class of 2021 4-star shooting guard Brandin Podziemski

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK makes top 5 for class of 2021 4-star shooting guard Brandin Podziemski
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-25-2021 12:52 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brandin Podziemski has announced that the Kentucky Wildcats are among his top 5 college choices.

Podziemski is one of the best remaining high school players out of the class of 2021. The Wisconsin native is rated as a four-star recruit by 247 Sports and is widely expected to perform as a high-level shooter in college. Kentucky initially extended an offer to Podziemski back in October and he’s been putting up insane scoring numbers as a senior ever since.

Also included in Podziemski’s top 5 are the likes of Illinois, Wake Forest, Miami (FL), and Vanderbilt.

As of right now, the 2021 recruiting class for Wildcat head coach John Calipari consists of three top 35 prospects: five-star center Daimion Collins, four-star forward Bryce Hopkins, and four-star point guard Nolan Hickman. West Virginia transfer Oscar Tshiebwe is also part of that class but is already on campus and practicing with the current team, although he can’t officially take the floor until the 2021-22 season.

Adding Podziemski to this year’s recruiting class would most likely push Kentucky up in the team rankings. 247 Sports has them ranked No. 4 in the nation while Rivals slots UK at No. 2. A commitment date is still down the road.

Link

[ 02-25-2021, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-04-2021 10:13 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I feel very comfortable with UK getting top-10 recruiting classes, and one or at most two one-and-dones each year.

I am tired of all the hype on kids who will whiz through here on the way to the NBA. I get an instagram feed called "NBA Cats". It shows pictures of ex-UK players in the NBA doing their thing. Honestly, I can't name 90% of them. They come through so fast there is no way I can get to "know" them!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13624 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com