TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Names to remember

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Names to remember
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-27-2020 10:42 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here are some names to remember for the 2022 class. Lets see if they can get to the level to catch Cal's glance.

"""Kamari Lands is a 247 Sports Composite top 40 ranked player in the class of 2022. Should we consider him for a top 25 overall spot in his class? I’d say yes. Lands is a big wing with some big-shot ability in his game. Against a scrappy Bishop Gorman squad, he wanted to have the ball in his hands in the clutch. “That was my mindset all along,” he told me after the game. “It had to be on me. I wanted to wait until the end so I could be the one to shoot it. I think we did well and bounced back to be 2-1 out here.”

I’m on board with him. He’s a big wing with big-shot ability. Lands told me that he’s been offered by Georgetown, Marquette, Miami OH, Syracuse, Texas and has interest from Arizona State, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville and Michigan State,

TyTy Washington reminds of the type of players that John Calipari thrived with when he was at Memphis. There is a confidence to him that carries over to the hardwood. He knows he’s good and that doesn’t come off as too overconfident. He knows he can make the play and his teammates know it, too. Washington wants the big moment in a big game and I love that. When we are playing March Madness in a couple of years, Washington will be a stage stealer. I think he has big-game potential and we saw that in the overtime win for Compass Prep over Dream City Christian. What a talent he is.

We saw a gem of a half from Prolific Prep big man Mouhamed Gueye against Coronado in the nightcap on Friday. Defensively he was all over America’s most electric scorer in Jaden Hardy. The junior five-man is guarded Hardy out to the wing and thrived in that setting. His footwork was outstanding, matching move for move. Then Hardy did what Hardy does. But we saw what Gueye can do on the defensive end of the floor. He was also a point-blank rim punisher in the first half, going a perfect five for five from the field. He finished with 17 points in the defeat. The next day we saw an offensive weaponry that thrived down low and he stretched out his game to the three-point line. He’s a top 40 composite player in the 247 Sports rankings for the class of 2022. I think he’s a five-star level guy and deserves inclusion inside the top 25 for the class. """

Posts: 14169 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com