TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Kentucky showing interest in Jalen Hooks

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kentucky showing interest in Jalen Hooks
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-23-2020 10:31 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
John Calipari and his staff have been working hard on the 2021 and 2022 recruiting classes as they look to bring in more No. 1 overall classes like we saw in 2020.

However, now we have a name to keep an eye on in the 2023 class.

Jalen Hooks is currently ranked as the No. 40 overall player and the No. 8 overall small forward according to 247 Sports. Brian Snow of 247 Sports gave an intro to Hooks and noted the schools that had been in contact.

Hooks has already been offered by Xavier, DePaul, and IUPUI but Hooks has been in contact with some other power teams including the Kentucky Wildcats.

“I pretty much introduce myself to a different coaching staff every day. I have had contact with Kansas, Kentucky, Indiana, all of the schools around Indiana, Michigan, Michigan State, UCLA, a few times, and a few more programs as well.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com