TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Big Recruiting Week Edition

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Recruiting Week Edition
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-19-2020 12:50 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This week could result in fireworks for Kentucky basketball head coach John Calipari and his staff. Per Jake Weingarten, Kentucky recruiting target Bryce Hopkins said he’d wait until after October 20th to announce his commitment to a college program.

That that decision might not come until after this Tuesday, but we’re likely to find out his school of choice this week. Weingarten released an update earlier Sunday claiming Hopkins will likely announce his decision this week after wrapping up virtual meetings last week.

In addition to Hopkins, fellow Kentucky recruiting target Skyy Clarke is expected to announce his commitment on Thursday, October 22nd.

Needless to say, this is a really big week for the future of Kentucky basketball.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-20-2020 07:17 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I get the feeling that Skyy Clark will be picking UK on Thursday. I think that Sallis not making a move until the spring tells his story. He would be an afterthought if he ends up at UK. I think Cal has started feeling a bird in the hand is better than one in the bush. I think Clark will end up bein g the better of the two anyway.

If Hopkins picks UK it will be this week or next. If he holds off that does not bode well for UK. Clark and Hopkins could get together and make a co-decision. There's always the possibility.

[ 10-20-2020, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com