TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Cal recaps first weekend of practice

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal recaps first weekend of practice
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-19-2020 12:25 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Calipari was honest almost to a point as he spoke straight to the camera, addressing immediate concerns he’s already spotted.

“We went two-a-days Saturday and Sunday, and I’m telling you they got after it, they were tired,” Calipari said. “Our skill set is good, not where it needs to be… Too many missed layups, too many missed open shots. Fairly good with the ball. We’re a pretty strong team for being all new.”

“Right now, I’m waking up early, I’m ready to go, and I got a good team,” Calipari continued. “But, early on, we’re not going to be an execution team. We’re gonna make errors, we’re gonna have high turnovers, we’re gonna miss shots we should make. But we’re gonna block some balls, we’re gonna fly up and down, we’re gonna do some things that will show signs of what we can be. The problem is, we’ll have the toughest non-conference schedule in the country and we could get dinged early, I just got to make sure it doesn’t knock ’em down to where we can’t do what we’re trying to do.

“But I’m having a ball. I’m not sure they are, but I know I am.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com