TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Brandon Huntley UK lock rumors

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brandon Huntley UK lock rumors
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-05-2020 06:13 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While many recruiting experts view 2022 forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield as a ‘lock’ to join the Kentucky Wildcats next fall, the Tennessee native is saying not so fast.

Huntley-Hatfield took to Sports Illustrated to pen a personal blog post to discuss some of the rumors swarming his recruitment, playing basketball amid the COVID-19 pandemic and more.

The five-star said he has played in six tournaments this summer and has been happy with his progress.

“Since everything has been shut down, I’ve really been working on my craft and getting better,” he said. “I’ve definitely seen the difference since we’ve gotten back out on the court. I can honestly say that I’ve gotten better; just finishing around the rim, over and through people. My moves are more precise and I’m a lot less.”

On his recruitment, he listed Kentucky, Kansas, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Auburn, Ole Miss, Baylor and Tennessee as the schools he has been in the cloest contact with.

While 247 Sports and Rivals expert predictions are all for UK, he says it’s far from a done deal.

“I want to say this too; I think the word on me is that I’m a lock for Kentucky, just because it’s known that they were my dream school growing up,” Huntley-Hatfield said. “I want to say here in my blog that I’m not set on any school. I don’t look at things the same way that I did when I was a kid; now I know the importance of picking the right fit and that’s what I’m really focusing on in this process.”

He also says that despite rumors, he has not decided whether or not he will reclassify to the class of 2021 and that he will not rush to any conclusion.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com