TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » UK target Brandon Huntley-Hatfield transfers high schools

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK target Brandon Huntley-Hatfield transfers high schools
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-21-2020 01:18 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One of Kentucky’s top high school basketball targets is on the move.

This afternoon, 2022 five-star power forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield announced he was transferring schools, moving from prep powerhouse IMG Academy in Bradenton, FL to Scotland Performance Institute in Scotland, PA.

“I would like to announce I will be transferring to Scotland Campus for this upcoming season,” Huntley-Hatfield said on his social media pages. “I look forward to challenging myself and to push myself to reach my potential and playing for Coach [Chris] Chaney who has coached and developed many great players over the years I think will be best for me. I would like to thank my mom and dad for their support, my AAU coach for his continued guidance and IMG Academy for two years of my basketball development.”

Huntley-Hatfield, a 6-foot-10, 230-pound forward out of Clarksville, TN, is considered the No. 4 overall prospect and No. 1 power forward in the 2022 247Sports Composite Rankings.

One of UK’s top recruiting targets, regardless of class, the five-star forward is widely expected to reclassify back to the class of 2021, his original class. Two years ago, the five-star prospect reclassified back a year, moving from 2021 to 2022.

Kentucky has long been seen as the favorite in Huntley-Hatfield’s recruitment since he exploded onto the scene as a high-profile prospect, as the Clarksville native is loosely related to former Wildcat Alex Poythress. He has also said on numerous occasions that Kentucky was his dream school growing up.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com