TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Jaden Bradley talks about his game and UK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jaden Bradley talks about his game and UK
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-03-2020 03:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kentucky has only offered scholarships to two players in the 2022 class: Emoni Bates and Brandon Huntley-Hatfield, both consensus top-five players. But a new offer may be on the way this summer to one of the top point guards in the class, Jaden Bradley.

Bradley spoke to KSR recently and broke down his recruitment and his game. Bradley is ranked in the top 10 by many outlets, and as high as No. 7 overall. The North Carolina native is a five star point guard that describes himself as an unselfish player.

“What separates my game is that I’m a pass-first point guard, I like to get my teammates involved,” Bradley told KSR. “I try doing the little things that get unnoticed sometimes like diving on the floor, picking up a teammate, little things that go a long way.”

As always, there are a lot of rumors about high school players as far as reclassification and who they may be a package deal with. While Bradley did not say he is definitely going to be playing in college with anyone, he did talk about the possibility of playing with the top combo guard in 2022, Skyy Clark.

As far as reclassification goes, the idea has come up for Bradley, but it is not something he has seriously considered up to this point.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com