TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » We lose another big man

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We lose another big man
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-04-2020 04:10 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here we go again. He was one I had predicted would sign with UK. I think I know why he scratched us. If you read below it probably had to do with a couple of familiar names. He might not have trusted Cal after talking to these two former UK players.

"""It's no secret that Kentucky would like to add one more big man to its already top-ranked recruiting class in 2020.

It just won't be Roselle (N.J.) Catholic 4-star center Cliff Omoruyi.

Omoruyi (6-10, 230), who is ranked No. 41 overall and the No. 8 center in the 2020 class by the industry average 247Sports Composite, cut the Wildcats from his list Tuesday night and is now down to a final three of Arizona State, Auburn, and Rutgers.

Kentucky, along with UConn, were eliminated.

Omoruyi has already taken official visits to all three of his finalists with a decision coming soon.

UK head coach John Calipari first offered Omoruyi last spring. A former high school teammate of Kahlil Whitney, who left the program in midway through the season, Omoruyi attends Roselle Catholic High School in New Jersey, which also produced former Kentucky guard Isaiah Briscoe."""

Posts: 14118 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2020 06:37 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hate to hear that..

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 03-05-2020 11:44 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Next. Good luck kid. Greg brown please!

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 836 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-05-2020 03:06 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow. Bad luck on the other alums of that school. I doubt either of them would give a glowing recommendation for UK. [Frown]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 03-05-2020 08:33 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good luck if you get Brown … daddy Brown is a major pain in the a**

MEL

Posts: 2789 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com