TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Not-so-good update for UK with Jonathan Kuminga and Moussa Cisse

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not-so-good update for UK with Jonathan Kuminga and Moussa Cisse
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-24-2020 11:43 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The latest updates regarding five-star prospects Jonathan Kuminga and Moussa Cisse are not all that promising for John Calipari and the Kentucky Wildcats.

Kuminga is a 6’8 forward who’s rated as the top prospect in the nation for 2021 is still debating reclassifying to the class of 2020. If he does make the switch, Corey Evans of Rivals doesn’t see Lexington as his destination.

In an interview with Ben Roberts of the Lexington Herald-Leader, Evans said, “I don’t see him going there in 2020. If it goes 2021, I think it’s more of a legitimate option for him. But, if he reclassifies, I could see one of Auburn or LSU or Texas Tech snagging him.”

Evans also mentioned that the Nebraska Cornhuskers are another potential option for the five-star.

As for Cisse, he maybe even more important for the Wildcats as he’s a 6’10 center who could fill the void of Nick Richards and Nate Sestina next season.

Currently a 2021 prospect, Roberts reports Cisse “will almost certainly reclassify to 2020”.

While Kentucky is still an option for Cisse, the Herald-Leader reports that Florida State, LSU and Memphis are the three front runners which may be hard for Calipari and company to overcome.

Regardless, Kentucky’s 2020 roster is already loaded with six signees and should have a handful of returners from their current team.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com