TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Cats in great shape for top-10 recruit Jaden Hardy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats in great shape for top-10 recruit Jaden Hardy
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-07-2020 11:00 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Kentucky Wildcats have wasted to no time with Class of 2021 five-star combo guard Jaden Hardy.

One of the nation’s most prestigious basketball programs has already offered Hardy although not even a high school senior. They make it a point to beat out other schools in recruiting the 6-foot-4 Nevada native.

Until now, it was relatively unknown the level of interest Hardy had in Kentucky. However, according to Rivals.com’s national analyst Corey Evans via Ben Roberts of Kentucky.com, Hardy may have a strong interest in joining Cal’s Cats.

“I think he really likes Kentucky, and I think Kentucky offering him so early in the process (was important). That ‘2’ guard class is not a great one in 2021, and Cal and those guys have prioritized him and pinpointed him as the guy. And it’s always difficult to beat Cal when he pinpoints that guy early on in the process. Unless it’s like a James Wiseman situation, which I don’t see unfolding here,” Evans told the Herald-Leader.

According to Rivals.com, Hardy is the top-ranked shooting guard, the No. 9 overall prospect. 247 Sports also has Hardy ranked as a top-ten prospect in the class and the No. 1 overall combo guard.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-10-2020 06:50 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal is always on top of his game when it comes to recruiting.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com