TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Cal to visit top 10 recruit

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal to visit top 10 recruit
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-20-2019 01:41 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Calipari is expected to go to IMG Academy in Florida this coming week to see five-star forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield, a top-10 recruit in the class of 2022.

Huntley-Hatfield — a 6-foot-9, 224-pound prospect from Clarksville, Tenn. — has ties to former UK player Alex Poythress and is the No. 6 overall player in the 2022 rankings, according to 247Sports. Until earlier this year, he was a member of the class of 2021.

The Herald-Leader covered Huntley-Hatfield at last weekend’s USA Basketball minicamp in Colorado Springs, where he called UK his “dream school” growing up and said he’d like to one day play for Calipari. He also said that Poythress was likely to help guide him through the recruiting process.

“Being my dream school growing up … for them to have interest in me, I’m really blessed,” he said. “I feel like Kentucky has played a really big role in players’ development in the NBA. They’ve got a lot of guys to the league. And I know a lot of schools can do that, but I just feel like Kentucky is one of those powerhouses. And I feel like I want to be a part of that.

“Kentucky has always been my number one school growing up.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com