TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Devin Askew visits Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Devin Askew visits Kentucky
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-08-2019 08:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Devin Askew, the 6-foot-3 point guard from Mater Dei (CA) and Team Why Not?, recently visited Kentucky, Memphis and Arizona and is still weighing his options going forward.
He’s also considering Louisville.
“All four basketball programs that I mentioned all have great tradition and have great coaching staffs,” Brian Askew, Devin’s father, said Tuesday by text. “We’re going to sit down as a family after Devin gets back from USA and start the process of talking this out!!”
Askew will compete in the USA Basketball minicamp this coming weekend in Colorado Springs, Co.
The Askews are coming off an official visit to Kentucky which coincided with the program’s Pro Day that featured scouts from all 30 NBA teams.
“UK visit was unbelievable,” Brian Askew said. “Coach Cal and entire staff all around great people and great basketball minds!!”
Kentucky has a four-man recruiting class ranked No. 1 in the nation but is in need of a point guard. The Wildcats have focused on Cade Cunningham and Askew, while parting ways with Jalen Green.
Prior to the Kentucky visit, Askew visited Memphis and before that he was at Arizona for the Red-Blue Game. He visited Louisville Sept. 1.
Askew is the No. 1-ranked point guard in the Class of 2021 according to ESPN.com, but has the option of reclassifying to 2020.
“I’m staying in the Class of 2021, I think it’s best,” he recently told Rivals.com. “Stay and play my senior year here at Mater Dei.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com