TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Bardstown’s JJ Traynor could be UK newest target

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bardstown’s JJ Traynor could be UK newest target
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-10-2019 09:17 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kentucky fans love in-state guys as much as they love the five-star recruits John Calipari brings in each and every year.

However, while the five-star recruits will always be aplenty, true in-state talent is not — at least in the basketball world.

But there’s a prospect in the state of Kentucky who presents a bit of a different case for Coach Cal. His name is JJ Traynor.

Now, if you try to search Traynor’s name to find a recruiting profile, you’ll find one on 247 Sports. That page gives the Bardstown product no star rating, or even as much as a national ranking. And you won’t even find him on ESPN or Rivals.

But that’s going to change for the 6-8, 195-pound forward.

“Honestly, I thought he was maybe the biggest sleeper I’ve seen all spring and summer,” 247Sports director of basketball recruiting Evan Daniels told the Courier Journal this week. “I think there’s immense upside and potential. He’s really impressive physically with that size, that length, but he’s also fluid and mobile. He’s a good athlete. I was really impressed with his footwork... I was extremely impressed with him.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com