TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » No. 2 has committed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No. 2 has committed
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-04-2019 03:59 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here we go again! We now have 2 commits for 2020.

"""Cam’Ron Fletcher has committed to the Kentucky Wildcats, according to Evan Daniels.

Fletcher picked the Cats over the Alabama Crimson Tide, Michigan State Spartans, Missouri Tigers, and North Carolina Tar Heels.

“I picked Kentucky because it’s my style of play,” Fletcher told Daniels. “I feel like I’ll fit in well and I want to win a national championship and get to the league.”""

Posts: 14165 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-05-2019 10:55 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The 247Sports Composite, which averages the ratings of the major recruiting services, ranks Fletcher as the No. 36 recruit in the class and No. 8 small forward.

Fletcher earned a UK scholarship offer in June after a breakout spring on the Nike EYBL summer basketball circuit where he averaged 11.8 points and 6.5 rebounds per game. The 6-foot-6 wing shot just 25.7% from 3-point range (18 for 70), but Rivals analyst Eric Bossi listed Fletcher among the four-star prospects in the class that have the potential to reach five-star status in part because of his defensive ability.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com