TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Analyst picks Cats to have top recruiting class in 2020

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Analyst picks Cats to have top recruiting class in 2020
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-31-2019 06:09 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In recent years, John Calipari has finished with the No. 2 recruiting class in the nation and while getting narrowly topped for the top spot.

However, Eric Bossi discussed in an article on Rivals.com how the Kentucky Wildcats are emerging as the favorite for the top class in 2020.

The 2020 class is already off to a great start with the commitment of BJ Boston Jr, and Bossi suggests that this could be the class that puts the Cats at No. 1 for the first time in three years.

Bossi noted that the Cats are in a great spot when it comes to the No. 3 player in the country, Jalen Green, and the No. 9 overall player, Joshua Christopher.

Cam’Ron Fletcher has a visit scheduled to Lexington on August 1 and could pop for the Cats soon after.

“On the wing alone, the Wildcats are also in prime position to compete for commitments from Jalen Green and Josh Christopher. Top-40 small forward Cam’Ron Fletcher has a visit set up for Aug. 1 and the word is that Boston’s commitment won’t deter him at all, and the Wildcats are gaining momentum there.”

All that talent just covers the wings. On the frontcourt, Bossi notes that Kentucky is in a good spot with the No. 14 overall player Isaiah Todd and top-50 big Lance Ware.

There is no doubt that the other blue bloods will put together great recruiting classes as well, but Bossi believes that the Cats will end up with the best one.

“If I had to pick a favorite today to eventually finish with 2020’s top class, I’m going with Kentucky.”

Recruiting is going to be a lot of fun to follow throughout the year and it will be interesting to see who all coach Cal and his staff can land.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 08-03-2019 05:44 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In our rightful spot.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com