TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Josh Christopher now firmly on UK’s radar

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Josh Christopher now firmly on UK’s radar
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-08-2019 01:26 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
p-10 recruit in the 2020 class Joshua Christopher has been gaining interest from many schools in his recruitment.

However, Kentucky has never been mentioned as someone in the mix for the five-star guard, for whatever reason.

But that could be changing as the summer recruiting circuits heat up.

Recently, Christopher did an interview with Rivals where he talked about his recruitment and had some interesting things to say about Kentucky, who has been coming on as of late.

Christopher was asked who some of the new schools were that have entered the mix.

“Arkansas came into the mix, Alabama, Vanderbilt, Kentucky hit me up last year but they also entered the mix a little heavier this year… they haven’t offered yet, but I talk to Coach Calipari and Coach Payne. I’m supposed to get out on a visit this summer and take an official in the fall, so I’m looking forward to that as well”

Christopher was later asked about going on a visit to Kentucky and what he is most looking forward to about getting on campus.

“Kentucky has always been my dream school, honestly, since I was a child. I’ve always been a Kentucky fan. I’ve had shorts. I’ve had gear when they’ve won championships… I’ve always loved Kentucky.”

It’s always a plus when a top-10 recruit has grown up a Kentucky fan, but Christopher expects this recruiting process to go up until the very end.

“As of right now, it's going to go the distance. If something happens early, it will definitely be a shocker.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com