TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Another big is gone

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another big is gone
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-21-2018 10:15 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"""Louisville landed its fifth ESPN 100 commitment in the Class of 2019, as big man Aidan Igiehon opted to play for the Cardinals on Friday.

Igiehon, a 6-foot-9 native of Ireland who plays at Lawrence Woodmere Academy (New York), chose Louisville over a final four that also included St. John's, Oregon and Kentucky.

He took an unofficial visit to Louisville in June and followed it up with an official visit in September. The Cardinals made him a priority shortly after Chris Mack took over in the spring, and the school tracked him closely in July.

Scout's Take: ESPN 100 center Aidan Igiehon to Louisville
Igiehon is one of the most physically imposing players in this class, a good rebounder with plenty of untapped potential.

Ranked No. 36 in the ESPN 100, Igiehon slots in as the No. 8 power forward in the country. He's one of the stronger, more physical big men in the 2019 class, but he's also capable of running the floor and finishing above the rim."""

Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 10-22-2018 08:34 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I read an article about this kid. It, too, said he chose UL over other schools, including UK. However, it also said that UK never offered this kid. Maybe that's why he didn't choose UK.
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-23-2018 06:19 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sometimes think, (not very often [Big Grin] ), that these recruits throw a big recruiting programs name into the mix to make it seem like they're a highly sought after recruit!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-23-2018 02:11 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think UK was interested but they did not offer because they already had enough offers for big guys on the table for higher ranked kids. I think Cal is cautious with his offers not wanting to lose the better guys because of it. That doesn't mean they can't get them without an offer.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com