TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Wiseman may decide before end of the year

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wiseman may decide before end of the year
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-04-2018 10:20 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The recruitment of James Wiseman could be ending sooner than expected.

In an interview with Prep Circuit, Wiseman opened up about his final five schools, what he’s looking for in a program, and when his college decision could be made. The expectation has been Wiseman would wait until the spring to make the call, possibly into May, which would give him time to see who’s staying and leaving for the pros.

That’s why Kentucky is probably hoping he waits to make his decision then, but it sounds like he may not wait that long. Wiseman is now indicating a decision could come in that December/January range.

Wiseman also spoke about Kentucky and how John Calipari plans to use him in Lexington, if that’s where he ends up.

“Coach John Calipari actually showed me film of Anthony Davis playing and then compared my EYBL highlights to their system. It was very identical, and I could see myself playing with them a lot. They spoke a lot about getting the rebound and running, so I can fit in well with their system.“

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com