TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Big man may have been impressed!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big man may have been impressed!
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-01-2018 03:23 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh yes!! I thought I recognized a BB recruit with the BB team at Saturday's game. I was right. They announced the BB team during the game saturday as they all stood on the field at my end of the stadium. They all had standing room against the wall afterwards in front of me. I got to have some high fives with some of them (PJ at least 3 times as he went out and came back in. Anyway, I asked Tyler Herro if the big guy with them was a recruit and he said yes. I then asked him if it was Isaiah Stewart and he said it was. I would say he was having fun hanging with the whole BB team at such a game. The sellout crowd may have been the difference maker coupled with the 24-10 win. I want to go on record that we get Stewart. If Scotty comes with us we will have one hellofa freshman team next year. Oh yes, if we also get Oscar Tshiebwa I think we can let Duke and whover get the top 3 big guys, Wiseman, Cary and Hurt, and it won't hurt us a bit. One or both of those big guys may end up being here for 2 years.

[ 10-01-2018, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 10-04-2018 04:47 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Crystal Ball has Oscar Tshiebwa 90% to West Virginia.
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com