TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Scottie Lewis about to commit

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scottie Lewis about to commit
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-24-2018 11:51 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Recruiting under John Calipari has always been interesting to say the least, and he is in position for yet another top recruit in the country in Scottie Lewis, who sounds ready to tell everyone where he is going to be playing his college ball at.

On Sunday, Lewis posted this message on Instagram, suggesting that we’re on the verge of learning where the five-star wing is going.

The 6-5 small forward from Eatontown, NJ has narrowed his list down to two teams: The Florida Gators and the Kentucky Wildcats. Lewis, according to 247sports, is the number 11 player (#4 SF) in the 2019 class.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186358 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-24-2018 04:27 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know there is a lot of factors showing UK has climbed back into this race for him but I am still doubtful he will come to UK. Would love to see it but I just can't get my mind to say it. It sure looked like Antoine was more likely to sign with UK for a long time and Lewis would go elsewhere. Antoine went to Villanova which messed me up, so maybe we will get him to really mess me up. [Confused]
Posts: 14130 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 09-27-2018 01:45 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Crystal Ball has him at 78% Florida. It would be nice to see a last minute change of heart for UK. [Wink]
Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-27-2018 02:39 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't think so.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-01-2018 12:51 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is the latest on Lewis's recruitment.

The recruitment of Scottie Lewis is still ongoing, though a final decision is expected very soon from the five-star wing.

Lewis is down to the Kentucky Wildcats and Florida Gators, so one way or another, Lewis is going to be playing at Rupp Arena next year. The only question remaining is what jersey will he be wearing when it happens, and on the heels of his decision, no one seems to know.

Florida had all of the momentum before Lewis’ official visit to Lexington, but that trip has seemingly shifted momentum back in favor of Kentucky.

Now, with a decision looming, recruiting experts are split as to where Lewis ends up.

The general consensus for the past several weeks now has been that Florida is the favorite to land Lewis’ commitment. This hasn’t prevented Kentucky from being in the mix, however. Knowing all too well how significant his visit to Lexington would be, nobody would be surprised if John Calipari winds up snagging a Letter of Intent from the exceptional wing prospect this fall.

Lewis’ decision is expected to be announced in the coming weeks, if not this upcoming week. He is an exceptional athlete with a reputation for being an exceptional defensive player.

The complementation of Lewis’ grit with Khalil Whitney’s potential dominance, Dontaie Allen’s skills and Tyrese Maxey’s versatility, the 2019 recruiting class could be shaping up to be magnificent for Calipari and Kentucky Basketball.

Link

--------------------

Posts: 186358 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-01-2018 01:05 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is a video showing just how good he is, some say he is not human. (you can skip the add)

Link

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-04-2018 12:15 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And the winner is............Florida.

"""I know there is a lot of factors showing UK has climbed back into this race for him but I am still doubtful he will come to UK. Would love to see it but I just can't get my mind to say it"""

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com