TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Lots of bigs available in 2019

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lots of bigs available in 2019
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-23-2018 04:31 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal is covering his bases for bigs in 2019 class. He is on top of both Wiseman and Carey the top of the crop. But now he is covering 3 other kids in the top 50 just in case.
Kofi cockburn, Jaden McDaniels and Armando Bacot are playing well enough to have UK cover them just in case. The difference in these five kids is whether they are one and dones or 2-3 players. I feel pretty confident he will do all right with this group of five big men.

""" Five-star big man Armando Bacot has been a household name in recruiting circles for quite some time now. As the No. 21 overall prospect in the 2019 class, he has schools from all over the country recruiting him for his ability to dominate the game in the paint.

As he gets ready to start his senior year, though, it’s getting closer to the time for him settle on just one school. He released a top 10 earlier this year, but a couple new schools have come into the picture and could be in play when he narrows his list.

“I have my top 10, but Kentucky has been reaching out and Georgia is another school that has been talking to me a lot,” Bacot told Rivals.com. “I plan on releasing my top five sometime in August, probably in the middle of August. I’ll probably make my decision after my official visits unless I just get that feeling before I’m done with them all. I plan on signing early."""

Posts: 14171 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-28-2018 12:30 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is the reason Cal is starting to look at other big men like Cockburn, McDamiels and Bacot to name just three. He may know more than we do and knows he might need to look elsewhere if he wants a big man.

"""The Memphis momentum continues on the 247Sports Crystal Ball page of James Wiseman, the No. 1 recruiting target on Kentucky’s board for the class of 2019.

247Sports reporter Billy Embody is the latest to log a pick in favor of the Tigers, making it 12 straight Memphis predictions on Wiseman’s page, including picks from national recruiting experts Jerry Meyer and Andrew Slater."""

Posts: 14171 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com