TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Recruiting Talk   » UK / NCAA Hoops Recruiting   » Williamson not looking good for the Cats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Williamson not looking good for the Cats
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-20-2018 04:55 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The timing of Zion Williamson’s announcement is a big source of speculation, and after a little digging, I’ve discovered that it will go head-to-head with Kentucky’s game vs. Florida on ESPN’s networks.

An ESPN representative tells me Zion’s announcement will be televised at 8:15 p.m. on SportsCenter on ESPN2. Previously, it was scheduled for 8 p.m., leaving open the possibility that it would be shown on the 15-minute College GameDay lead in to Kentucky vs. Florida on ESPN, but that will not be the case. The announcement will take place at Zion’s high school, Spartanburg Day School, and will be followed by a breakdown of the decision by ESPN recruiting insider Jeff Borzello and SportsCenter anchors Zubin Mehenti and Kevin Connors.

What does this mean? The fact that the announcement is taking place at the SAME time as tip off of Kentucky/Florida on a different network rather than 15 minutes before tip on the same network feels like bad news to me; however, perhaps ESPN didn’t want to sandwich the announcement into such a small time frame, especially when they can eat up time on SportsCenter with analysis, etc.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-20-2018 05:41 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He may still be rying to make up his mind this minute. He may not make up his mind until they ask him the question "Who have you decided to play your college ball for?"
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-20-2018 07:18 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One thing's for certain, this young man will be a star wherever he decides to go to school!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 01-20-2018 09:00 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope not since he is going to Duke. Duke is really beating us on the recruiting trail the last 3 years.
Posts: 5420 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 01-20-2018 09:00 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can Diallo please take a seat on the bench? We have other players that are much more capable than hom
Posts: 5420 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-21-2018 08:05 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What we've ended up with are a bunch of high school ball players, trying to play street ball most of the time.
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com